Gardens are the perfect place to use accent lights; add some fun or make a statement and create some drama. Consider up lighting your favorite old tree or try moonlighting from that same tree. (Be sure to take care when selecting products that will be mounted in trees; you will want to use mounting apparatuses that will not do any damage.)
Play with the fixture positions before you do the final install. Try both front lighting and back lighting shrubs to see how the brightness and contrast change. Notice how different the plants look when you move the lights to different locations? Create shadows, highlight architectural details, direct the viewer’s eye through your space…have some fun with it!
- Outdoor Living IV Posted on July 13th, 2020
- Outdoor Living III Posted on May 29th, 2020
- Some Light Gardening! Posted on April 29th, 2020
- Back By Popular Demand Posted on March 25th, 2020
- New website and a New Look Posted on September 20th, 2019