Lighting stairs and pathways is important for the security and safety of your guests. Especially important if the path is hard to navigate or has obstacles in the way. People feel safe and comfortable when they can see the area around them. Use lights that will evenly illuminate the space; patterns of light and dark can make it more difficult for some to navigate the path.
Landscape lighting is available in both low voltage and 120 volts. Low voltage can be easily installed by the homeowner, while 120 volt will require a qualified electrician to install.
- Outdoor Living IV Posted on July 13th, 2020
- Outdoor Living III Posted on May 29th, 2020
- Some Light Gardening! Posted on April 29th, 2020
- Back By Popular Demand Posted on March 25th, 2020
- Happy New Year! Posted on December 27th, 2019