Don’t forget the controls for your new outdoor space. If switched from indoors, add a dimmer, this will save you money by using less electricity and will increase the life of your bulbs (that would be light bulbs, not tulips!).
Low voltage systems require transformers and many are offered with time clocks, photocells or both. Many 120 volt fixtures also come with photocells (or can be added later) and your electrician can put them on a time clock so you can have control over the hours of operation.
Just like your garden, start small and watch it grow – you do not have to do it all at once.
- Outdoor Living IV Posted on July 13th, 2020
- Outdoor Living III Posted on May 29th, 2020
- Some Light Gardening! Posted on April 29th, 2020
- Back By Popular Demand Posted on March 25th, 2020
- New website and a New Look Posted on September 20th, 2019